Update: Paladins of the West Kingdom: City of Crowns is live on Kickstarter and the campaign will run for 16 days. This campaign also offers a Collector's box for all the Paladins content. Every other Garphil Games game is available as an add-on.
Our preview post below was published on February 11.
The 1-4 player worker placement game Paladins of the West Kingdom returns to Kickstarter with a new expansion (City of Crowns) and a Big Box Collector's edition with a mini-expansion (The Vassals). It will launch on February 16.
The City of Crowns expansion adds:
- A player board extension (with the reverse side for solo) that adds two new actions (muster and negotiate)
- New grey token to track diplomacy
- New green workshop token that reduces the cost of an action
- Secret objective cards
- More choice of outsider characters and townsfolk, and new paladins cards
- An extra mini board that determines the cost of townsfolk
- Allies cards
- A new solo player board
The Vassals mini-expansion adds new yellow Vassal 'workers', new tavern cards and a King's favour card.