In this post you can find the soloable games that launched today but haven't been/won't be covered in a full preview article.
1. Shards of Madness. In this card game, you compete with other Cthulhu cultists about who will summon the most creatures from the unsealed gates. The solo mode pits you against a rival cultist AI. Link to the campaign.
2. Commissioned: The Call. An expansion to the cooperative Christian-themed game, Commissioned. The Call adds new scenarios, two female apostles and a solo mode. Link to the campaign.
3. Dragon Gyas. Battles between a robot and a dragon. The solo rules look quite complex to me, I will let you decipher them yourself. Link to the campaign.
4. BoardGains. A fitness board game in which you roll the die and do push-ups, squats, or whatever exercise is shown on the square your pawn lands. Link to the campaign.
5. Big Bad Evil Guy. A village needs a hero to save it from the big bad evil guy, and of course you volunteer. Link to the campaign.
6. Flight from Hall Manor. A cooperative game in which you are trying to escape a haunted manor. Link to the campaign.
7. Roll In One. A dice golfing game in which you choose the best type of die to roll depending on the terrain. Link to the campaign.
It is indeed a horror game.
BoardGaines is my nightmare made real. Something bad happens with every roll of the dice.